Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Daughter to Dad Fathers day 2012


Happy fathers day to my dear ol dad,
thought id write you a poem since you love em so bad
to let you know how much you mean to us all,
and how proud I am to stand up tall
and shout to the whole how amazing you are,
an inspiration and a real homegrown superstar,
as far as people go you are a proper good man,
a strong and noble leader of our wu tang clan,
thanks for being my boys grandaddy lolo
and for always being a holden man, not volvo
most of thanks for always being you
and supporting me in all that i do
wish we were there to make you breakfast in bed
so jordan could jump all over your head
the next best thing is to send you all our love,
it should be there any minute in a big white dove!
Julia 





The acorn don't fall very far from the tree, you are all that you see in me. I gave you life as part of my role as a man and you were born an elder In the wu tang clan. I filled you with life and a love for passion and instilled in you a fear of the penguin assassin. Thank you my daughter for loving me beware of the portuguese lizard up in the tree. Teach Jordan an Reuben to be strong and not to fight the breeze to know right from wrong and chairs from cheese. I love my family and all that are in it, if wait long enough you will find you didn't. 
Love Ya Da Lolo Poppy Jeff

No comments: