Tuesday, August 12, 2014

My September poems 2014

The Angelic Child

My Mum said I was never was one
I don’t know if they really do exist
Personally I’ve never really seen one
and it’s not very high on my list

Maybe when they are sleeping
To this description they may come close
but their behavior when awake
would surely eliminate most

An Angelic child in a painting
could be where one could look
or maybe on the shinny pages
of some fairy tale children’s book

Now if you ask their mothers
There’s a million of em out there
they pinch them and they lick em
and they see them everywhere

They hold them and they sniff them
bathing in the scent of the newborn
they say there just like their mother was
and its from their genes that they were formed

All Grand parents see little angels
My pop told me that for a fact!!!
They’re angelic for sure he said
Cause you can give the little buggers back.
Copyright Poetry in Paradise 1028534


Suspense

Would be my favorite type of movie
One that keeps you guessing to the end
A plot that’s full of twists and turns
Where an enemy is revealed as a friend

Do you know the usual suspects?
I think it came out in nineteen ninety five
Baldwin Spacey Benidico Kevin Pollak
They all made the story really come alive

So many moments changed your thinking
It turned out like you didn’t think it could
Every single actor giving a great performance
All the things that make a movie really good

Lucky number Slevin was similar type of movie
Were the ending coming is never what it seems
So many things happening to the wrong man
Things that you and I could just never dream

The Rabbi and the The Boss’s argy bargy
Their not so different points of view
All the bad dudes and Mr Goodkat
Entwined with the evil and so lovely Lucy Lui

Willis Harnett Freeman and the talented Mr Kingsly
Together they all put on a really terrific show
I love these types of action suspense movies
They are the best “shootem” up ones that I know.

Copyright Poetry in Paradise 1028534 


No comments: