Thursday, November 27, 2014

Farm Life

Farm life  10/03/14

Get off the tractor stay away from the dam
Don’t touch the rifle let go of that lamb

Don’t scare your Nana no running inside
You’re from your father n not from my side

Hop off that ladder what the hell did you say
Drop all those bullets and don’t wet the hay

Get down from the fence n away from the knife
 Stay out of my way and you’ll live a long life

Don’t hurt your brother what a bad thing to do
Get out of my shed and did you water my shoe

Out of that water tank and down from the tree
The dam is for swimming its not where you pee

Get off the clothesline you’re ruining my head
You’re making my face into permanent red

Put out that fire what are you gonna do next
Let go of that chicken stop wringing its neck

You little mongrel you’re just no good at all
Me buttons are all pushed to right up the wall

Old Blue is cowering he’s guarding his knackers
His tail is all singed from you lightin those crackers

Those words that you painted all over my shed
Horrible and evil I cant believe what you said

The cattle are restless so may slugs in their side
You broke off the barrel and about it you’ve lied

Dad’s medals are missing its blank on the wall
The ol’303 gone somewhere cant find it at all

The lolly tins empty and the beer fridge is too
I’m at the end of me tether its all frayed by you

Go back to the city you’re not welcome back here

We’re goin on holiday for the whole flaming year

Copyright 1028534

No comments: