Saturday, October 27, 2018

Poetry Flyer November and December 2018. Meeting room open for social chat at 12 noon and poetry starts 1pm.

Poetry Flyer for 2018 Optional themes and optional first lines. 


                                  Themes                                          First Lines

JAN 21st              Fake news                                       1-Treat each day as a gift and…..

FEB 18th         –   Unwanted Mail.                             2-Toothpaste, Perspex and …….

MAR 18th      –   My first kiss.                                     3-Okay buster here are some……..

APR 22nd       – The Games                                         4- It was a disastrous date and ….

MAY 20th       –  The fun of travelling                       5- Green snakes and green frogs…..

JUN 17th            Dickhead Derby                         6- There is a clown in the room……

JUL 15th          –  Family and friends              7-I’m trying to walk down the right path but…

AUG 19th       –   Cynical Old People                        8- When I went to the zoo I ……..

SEP 16th         –  Men and their gadgets.               9- If I could go back in time I would……….

OCT 21st         –   Fairdinkum                               10-Living between the green and the gold is…

NOV 18th       –   Indian Summer                          11-My falsity stung me like a hornet and I …

DEC 16th         –   A minute to midnight.               12- We sat on our bed and ………

No comments: