Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Recital dates and suggested optional themes and first lines 2019 Southport Library

January: 20th– Lessons learned                                       G’Day ……how ya going?? 

Feb: 17th    Australia’s best loved poets.                       Oh no what is that sound.......

March: 17th–  Pommies and Sharks                                But my Jerry Can has a hole in it

April:  28th    Outerspace                                                  In self defence I...............

May: 19th    Mother                                                          There’s an itch in my undies

June: 16th   Stone The Crows                         You know I shoulda bought those tickets 

July: 21st    The Ex.                                                           Why have Prime Ministers when

August: 18th  Borborygmus                                             I dreamt I was....................

September: 15th– Solar Powered.                                    Looking for a loo, boo hoo

October: 20th   Camping in the bush.                             A fact of life is…

November: 17th–  Rain                                                       Am I still a kid at heart…..…

Dec: 15th–  Family, blessing or a curse                           The silliest thing I ever did was..




No comments: