Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Soul Mates

For you, my darling.

I remember the first time I saw your lovely face
I was doing homework alone in my tiny little place
I was searching around for a new motorbike
I found something different that I would really like

When we met I fell in love with your pretty face
Your smile your beauty and your delicate grace
Love at first sight is what we found on that day
Our hearts knew before us we were on our way

I never dreamt I would meet someone like you
I love that way you make me feel all brand new
I would do anything for you that you ask of me
Right here beside you is where will forever to be


I cried when you said you that would marry me
I knew for sure then that we would always be
You smiled so beautiful with my ring on your finger
I wanted that moment in time to linger and linger

When you’re not here I miss your smile so much
It’s so hard to sleep at night without your touch
I need your love right here deep inside my heart
I feel that our souls are united and will never part

We are building a life where we share everything
We feel that joy everyday that happiness can bring
I love waking up with you all warm right by my side
I look forward to the morning you wake as my bride

You’ve become part of my family and I of yours
We will help each other to open many new doors
I’ve come to love your daughters they way they shine
I know you also share your love for me with mine

So happy anniversary to us my one true love
I hope that we are blessed from the one up above
Here’s to our future with many more love filled years
I’ll always be here beside you to wipe away your tears


  11/05/2015

No comments: