Monday, November 2, 2015

I wandered lonely as a cloud. August 2015

I wandered lonely as a cloud across a clear blue sky
I heard the fear of failure barking while I drifted into why
There I was so close to heaven with not a chance of rain
So close to true happiness yet still I clung onto pain

Others could be that cloud and bathe across the blue
Many like me will wonder if a storm soon would brew
Comfort comes in knowing that you will get it wrong
Often I am out there singing but the lyrics are little gone

That cloud could be so big or maybe it is really small
Your imagination has the power for you to change it all
We shape our future by the thoughts inside our mind
There always is the choice to be cold or to be kind

I wandered lonely as a cloud across a clear blue sky
Then I suddenly realized how good it was to fly
There I was up there, the whole world was in my view
Suddenly I was no longer lonely for there so much that I could do



17/05/2015.  Poetry in Paradise . Copyright 1028534

No comments: