Wednesday, May 1, 2013

THe Nectar of the Gods.


The nectar of the God's was what I entered into google dot com dot au
the top twenty sites they offered had similar lists 
bar an item or maybe two

The top five that I have written down for prosperity were in everyone of the top ten
They were ones that came up the most using quantitative research methods to filter them

Number one was was without a doubt a drink thats favoured down ol Mexico way
“El melyon es el nectar de los dioses” was a drink purported able to make everybody's day

Number two was a real surprise but then I guess it's not that queer
My poem has a flamin metre so no guesses the answers a nice cold beer

Number three was very intriguing and was not even on imaginary radar
I would love to tell what it is was but the answers just a tad bizarre 

Number four was not the local ministers pretty young 18 year old daughter
no my friends it was good clean old fashioned pure chilled drinking water


number five comes as no surprise to me I thought it would've be number one
alcohol yes alcohol and drinking it in each any which way it comes

The nectar of the God's changes with me depending on where and when
I like the top five and I admit I have enjoyed them all now and then

I guess to pick a favourite would be a difficult thing to have to do to for me
I vary from one to five at times but then I guess I couldn't live with out um um um number three.

Copyright Poetry in Paradise Reg TM No. 1028534

No comments: